Cloud Soft Cloud Soft

AWSM! but...

WTF? there was like NO planning on this was there? great animation, TERRIBLE story line ( It's sad cause i have no idea what it would be called ) and I know you prob had a lot of effort put in this but work a lil on the story line next short mkay? and don't be a jerk to people just cuz they don't get your suposable COMMON GOLD.

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole.

SkoopleFloop responds:

well, we had 30 seconds to make an advert for toilet paper so we did a big visual comparison metaphor. The claws represent a crap brand that feels like razors when you wipe, and the latter brand sends you to the clouds because its so soft. Theres your planning.

And if your referring to the guy who I left a rather unpleasant response to, he had it coming... he must have realized his mistake because he deleted his review, what an asshole right?

thanks for the review :)

Autonomous Propagandist 1 Autonomous Propagandist 1

not bad

the end was crazy. with the transformation. AWSM

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

WUT?

LOL AWSM BUT DID SHE SHOOT NIPPLES OUT OF HER BOW?

Dragondot Dragondot

Woah.

Love the sounds, theming, idea in general... Honestly I can see this on the homepage! Nice job

TheJreamz

Checkpoint Checkpoint

BIG PROBLEM!

IN 1 OF THE LEVELS EVRYTHING IS BLANK! i cant see anything but my character and the background. theres walls but they arent visible. this pisses me off. other then that good game ish.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

um this game is awsm!

but its not that nice that you work so long to get everything then u die.... kinda dumb that way. sorry...

Adjeye-3 ~ Left for D. Adjeye-3 ~ Left for D.

Feels Like...

A Huge Rush, With a burst of surprise every second.. like your running, and everything is trying to stop you, but no matter what, you find some little way past it. you keep on running. you go further. dead end? No, you find a exit still, the end of the world? No! you find a crack in space! you go through a wall... everything you knew was fake. your inside of that crack and it's a blank room, never ending. everythings white, do you stop? No, you keep running.

Keep Running

Adjeye responds:

Haha not the story I was thinking of when I made this :P

zeep zeep

nice

respect. and keep on working on the music.

TheJreamz

Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX) Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX)

Hey Man

I Can See That You Are Doing Amazing And Superbly Incredible At your Music. P.S. Its Jon, The Paarup Family! Nice Work Man