Adjeye-3 ~ Left for D. Adjeye-3 ~ Left for D.

Feels Like...

A Huge Rush, With a burst of surprise every second.. like your running, and everything is trying to stop you, but no matter what, you find some little way past it. you keep on running. you go further. dead end? No, you find a exit still, the end of the world? No! you find a crack in space! you go through a wall... everything you knew was fake. your inside of that crack and it's a blank room, never ending. everythings white, do you stop? No, you keep running.

Keep Running

Adjeye responds:

Haha not the story I was thinking of when I made this :P

zeep zeep

nice

respect. and keep on working on the music.

TheJreamz

Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX) Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX)

Hey Man

I Can See That You Are Doing Amazing And Superbly Incredible At your Music. P.S. Its Jon, The Paarup Family! Nice Work Man

-Clouds- -Clouds-

I REMEMBER YOU!!!!

your the lucky bastard that got his music in castle crashers! i love your music! and this just makes me think of how awesomely this song would fit in for castle crashers 2!

Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

awesome song!

its jonathan paarup remember? yah id like if you could comment on sum of my songs man they are dumb but id still atleast like a comment thnx!

[dB] & SS-54 - Tonit3 [dB] & SS-54 - Tonit3

woah sweet

now this is nice i love the beat everything has a great touch except for timeline
00:12 to 00:25 because of the wahwahwah thing.

Decibel responds:

Thank you, the wahwahwah thing is the filter, i quite liked it butwhen hearing it it hurtsa the eat=rs a bit yes, i'll tell steph and we'll fix it!

>Deejay<

Russia Privjet (Seversky 2009) Russia Privjet (Seversky 2009)

woah

is this supposed to be a remix of f-777's song cause it sound exactly like his exept a remix any ways its an awsome remix (is it is or anything)

Xayro responds:

errrr no. It's a remix of Basshunter's Russia Privjet for a contest that Basshunter himself held in 2008. I'm afraid I'm not real familiar with F-777 other than I know he's also on newgrounds and had a song that I enjoyed. I believe he may have participated in the same contest, if memory serves me correctly. I'll have to go listen to his, it's not coming to mind. Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ice Cap guitar and key mix Ice Cap guitar and key mix

pretty good

its a good song remix aND ALL BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE WAAAAY better if it got more and more beat each time but other than that i think it would be good for 8 bit

_________________________________
O / _______ ________ _______ << SHOOP DA WHOOP
/ _________ _______ _______
\__________________________________

[dB] Conspirators [dB] Conspirators

WOW!!!!!

THAT was definatly a fantastic song if i had to pick between awsome and superkastic i would pick the fake word great job and great starting!

Decibel responds: